Terms & Conditions of Access and Use
The term 'Holmesdale Building Society' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘the Society’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 43 Church Street, Reigate, RH2 0AE. We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and PRA. We are a member of The Building Societies Association and the Council of Mortgage Lenders. We participate in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and comply with the FCA's Retail Banking Conduct of Business sourcebook which sets standards of good practice for building societies and banks. More information on our regulators can be found here.
The term 'you', 'client', 'customer', refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change and suspension of access without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Society accepts no liability for any damage, whether indirect, consequential or incidental, arising from the use, misuse or inability to use this website by you or any third party.
- Nothing contained in this website is an offer, promise or otherwise to make a specific loan or mortgage. All mortgage related decisions are made by us upon receipt of a completed application form and any resultant offer will be made in a formal Mortgage Offer.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, our logo, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.