- Our Cash ISA 90 (Issue 1) is only available existing members before 4th April 2016
- You may earn interest from the accounts listed below without the deduction of tax.
- The ISA allowance for the current tax year is £15,240, and the Junior ISA allowance is £4,080.
- You can only pay into one Cash ISA in any tax year. If you decide to transfer your Cash ISA to another Cash ISA, you have to transfer all the money you've paid into that ISA this tax year. Make sure you ask for an 'ISA transfer' to ensure the savings keep their tax-free status.
- The last day you can pay into an ISA each tax year is 5th April. After that, your allowance is reset for the new tax year.
- We accept Additional Permitted Subscriptions from the spouse of any Holmesdale member who sadly passes away. Please click here for further details.
- Child Trust Funds can be transferred into Junior ISAs.
The aim of our Junior ISA is to build a tax free nest egg and start building for your child’s future.
Gross (up to)
AER (up to)
Minimum Opening Deposit
|Net||Minimum Opening Deposit|
|Junior ISA||2.00%||2.00%||Tax Free||£10.00||More info|