Cash ISA & Junior ISAs
Our Cash ISAs and Junior ISA enable you to save for the bigger things in life without paying tax on the interest. Whether you’re dreaming of that holiday of a lifetime or special celebration, helping your child save up for their first car or just putting money aside for a rainy day, we can help make your savings go further.
With an annual tax-free allowance of £20,000 and £4,260 respectively, plus preferential terms for loyal Holmesdale customers*, our Cash ISAs and Junior ISA offer competitive interest rates.
• The tax-free adult ISA allowance for the current tax year is £20,000 and the Junior ISA allowance is £4,260
• Children aged 16-17 are allowed to pay into both a Junior ISA and a Cash ISA, increasing their tax-free allowance to £24,260.
• You can only pay into one Cash ISA in any tax year. If you decide to transfer your Cash ISA to another provider, you must transfer all the money you've paid into that ISA this tax year if transferring current year subscriptions. Make sure you ask for an ‘ISA transfer’ to ensure the savings keep their tax-free status.
• We are currently accepting Cash ISA transfers into our available Cash ISAs.
• The last day you can pay into an ISA each tax year is 5th April, or the last working day before this date. After that, your allowance is reset for the new tax year.
• We accept Additional Permitted Subscriptions from the spouse of any Holmesdale member who has passed away.
• *The 1.10% interest rate on our Cash ISA 1-Year Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 6) is a preferential loyalty rate for Holmesdale members who joined prior to 6th April 2017. For new customers the rate is 1.05%.
• *Our Cash ISA 90 (Issue 1) is only available to existing members who joined prior to 6th April 2016
The aim of our Junior ISA is to build a tax free nest egg and start building for your child’s future.
Gross (up to)
AER (up to)
Minimum Opening Deposit
|Net||Minimum Opening Deposit|
|Junior ISA||2.25%||2.25%||Tax Free||£10.00||More info|