Corporate and Social Responsibility
The Holmesdale Building Society Corporate Social Responsibility programme is outlined below.
We aim to maintain the Society's values of being local, secure, reliable, competitive, personal, and individually focused.
We also make a number of commitments which include:
- Creating a first class experience for our customers when doing business with us
- Treating our customers fairly by being clear, open and honest in our communications
- Offering a range of products and services relevant to our customers’ needs
- Sourcing business services locally to our branch
- Ensuring that we think about the environment and the impact we have on it
- Paying our Corporation, and other taxes in a timely manner, to ensure we contribute to the wider UK community
- Recognising the contribution made by our staff and the role they play in our success
- Remaining a mutual building society owned and run for the benefit of our members
Read more about our support for Members and the local community here - In The Community