Win £250 in a Young Savers Account!
Second prize £150 and third prize £100
We have launched 'Snap Tweet Win', our competition to encourage and promote young photographers in Reigate.
The theme for the competition is what home means to you or what you love about living in or near Reigate. The winning images will be showcased on the front cover or within our Annual Accounts and Member Review Documents. The winner will receive £250, second prize £150 and third prize £100 in our Young Savers Account.
What home means to you or what you love about living in or near Reigate.
Holmesdale Building Society Snap Tweet Win Photography Competition Terms and Conditions 2017
- This competition is only open to UK residents. Entrants must be under 23 at the 31st May 2017, any entrants under 16 years of age should have written permission from their parent or guardian prior to submitting an entry. Evidence of this will be required for the winner.
- The competition is not open to employees of Holmesdale Building Society or members of their immediate family.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these terms and conditions. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Photographs must feature subject matter in Reigate.
- Entries must be submitted by tweeting the photo with the hashtag #snapreigate to @theholmesdale
- All entries must be received by 23.59 on the 31st May 2017.
- Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe on the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Holmesdale Building Society to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their website and/or in any promotional material.
- Winners’ photographs will be featured in the Holmesdale Building Society Annual Accounts and Member Review Documents. Winning entrants will be contacted through Twitter and asked to provide name and contact details.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity such as press photographs, news items or photographs on the Society website. Personal details – other than name and city of residence – will not be shared with any third party.
- The Holmesdale Young Saver account must be opened in the name of the entrant, and is subject to the standard terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Holmesdale Building Society is final.